Faster Glove Fast Clean Sterility Test Isolators
GloveFAST Clean are compact versions positive pressure isolators provided by Faster which represent a valid alternative for markets having limited space and limited budget. They are available in 3 different sizes (1.2/1.5/1.8 mt width).
- Single IN/OUT transfer hatch integrated in the main structure of the cabinet fitted with H14 HEPA/ULPA downflow and exhaust.
- Neoprene gloves and PVC sleeves.
- External structure in epoxy powder coated cold-rolled steel for excellent corrosion resistance to the attack by aggressive common chemicals. Alternatively special models with external structure made in AISI 304L stainless steel for superior cleanability are also available on demand.
- Rear wall in stainless steel AISI 304 L and work surface in stainless steel AISI 316L.
- Filtration: n. 03 low pressure drop H14 HEPA/ULPA filters with an efficiency better than 99,995 % MPPS (EN-1822).
- Operation Condition: Air cleanliness in Class ISO 3 as per ISO:EN 14644-1 and Grade A EU-cGMP.
Glove Boxes or Isolators for Sterility tests