Lumex Capillary Electrophoresis System
Capel-205 is a new generation capillary electrophoresis system with advanced options and design. Its main features are:
- Extended autosampler capacity up to 59 positions, allowing to provide overnight analyses
- Standard centrifuge-type vials of 1.5mL volume (Eppendorf-type) closed with their original caps are used for all solutions
- Specially designed unit automatically opens vials just prior to their use, thus preventing evaporation and any kinds of cross-contamination
- New HV block provides voltage up to +/- 30 kV thus improving separation efficiency and decreasing analysis time
- Optionally integrated unit to control the state of the inner capillary surface provides significantly improved migration time reproducibility especially when analyzing samples with complex matrices
Thus Capel-205 can be the very best choice not only for R&D and low-scale analyses but also for the customers dealing routinely with dozens of samples per day.